Precious Cornerstone University is sponsored by THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT MINISTRIES (SOTSM). A major aspect of SOTSM’s Mission is geared towards education and training.
In furtherance of its quest to empower and raise visionary and purposeful future leaders, SOTSM established in 2001, the Christ Life Academy Junior (the Primary arm) and in 2006, the Christ Life College. Her latest venture is the Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria. PCU is geared towards excellence in learning and research to achieve intellectual development, capacity building, diligent wealth creation, biblical core values and godly character enhancement.
The vision of a glorious future for Nigeria and Africa led to the proposal to establish the Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), since institutions of higher education also are critical for developing far sighted leadership.
The PCU expects to produce a select and diverse group of youths with technical, innovative, entrepreneurial and leadership skills to become the catalysts of change.
The Precious Cornerstone University will be a world class institution of higher learning that will attract and prepare intelligent and talented young men and women from diverse backgrounds in Nigeria and Africa for positions of political, financial, cultural and social leadership and influence in the decision-making processes of their countries. PCU will serve as a model of excellence that will be different and unique by seeking to improve access and quality of higher education for all and consequently raise:
- Original thinkers
- Job creators rather than job seekers
- People with possibility thinking and dominion mentality
- People of character and integrity who shall build and bless Nigeria, Africa and all families of the earth.
The PCU will be a citadel of scholarship, research and discoveries where our sons and daughters shall be raised to take their proper places in destiny, becoming Precious Cornerstone pillars of Africa’s emancipation and development.
The vision of Precious Cornerstone University is:
“To be a University of Excellence in character building, promotion of harmony with the Creator and enhancement of human dignity and self-discovery through quality education.”
The mission of the University is:
“To prepare skilled and ethical scholars, professionals and leaders through provision of excellent education in an excellent environment”
In fulfilling our mission, we seek to offer students opportunity to:
Develop 21st century knowledge and competence in scientific research, original thinking, scholastic investigations and development of practical skills in communication, technology, arts and sciences that will enhance self-development and job creation;
- Develop an understanding of ethical issues in a knowledge-driven multicultural society and be reputed as a centre for thorough inquiry, dialogue and action in matter of character and leadership
- Create a learning environment known for academic excellence, intellectual rigour, civil discourse and daring and entrepreneurial spirit
- Inspire love of learning and not just learning for its sake;
- Gain a sophisticated level of information literacy through emphasis on technology and information literacy across the curriculum;
- Engage in critical thinking, teamwork, problem solving, project-based activities laboratories and work experience;
- Establish a solid base in the liberal arts and sciences; and
- Explore diversity, creativity and work
Develop an understanding of ethical issues in a knowledge-driven multicultural society and be reputed as a centre for thorough inquiry, dialogue and action in matter of character and leadership:
Our Goals and Objectives
- To offer the best undergraduate training that can be available anywhere in the world in our areas of study
- To offer the topmost postgraduate studies available in the world in our areas of research and studies.
- To emphasize scientific research, original thinking, scholastic investigations in our areas of study.
- To interconnect with the leading university in the world for partnership in research and development.
- To integrate computer training and simulation into every learning stage and process.
- To develop students with relevant practical skill in communication, technology, arts and sciences that will enhance self-employment and job creation.
- To give our students all round development spirit, soul, and body that will engender a robust sense of destiny.
- To engage the best hands available from any part of the world in our areas of study who will impart first-class knowledge to our students and stimulate them to other research.
- To give our students opportunity to interact with their colleagues from other parts of the world for the purpose of creative thinking and intellectual development.
We seek to raise:
- Original thinkers not copycats
- Job creators not job seekers
- People with possibility thinking
- People with dominion mentality
- People of character and integrity
- People that will build and bless Nigeria and Africa
- A people by which all families of the earth shall be blessed.
Let there be light
Our Core Values
Admission is currently in progress, visit our official site… Click here