1. To lead people to Christ massively all over the world.
2. To establish vibrant Churches strategically all over the world that will plant other vibrant churches.
3. To make the world a better place through practical application of the Gospel of Christ.
4. To make heaven our home at last.
OUR PRAYER MANDATE
[expand title="THE GRACE PRAYER SQUAD" tag="h2"]
The Grace Prayer Squad (GPS)
“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jer. 29:13
- Each Grace Prayer Squad is made up of 5 people in the church.
- Five being the biblical figure for grace.
- Grace being the basis of our relationship with God our Father.
- Grace being the basis of our confidence before the throne of God. 4:14,16
- Grace being the basis of answer to prayers.
- It is the message of grace we are given to the world, by which the world shall be saved. 16:15-20.
- Each GPS is under a faithful leader who takes oversight of members of the squad in a biblical manner, ensuring they are present at every prayer meeting, and Church services.
- Each member of the GPS lives a life of holiness and true obedience from the heart that glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ in all things.
- Each member submits to the leadership of the Squad, who in turn submits to the Pastor of the Church who in turn submits to the leadership of CLC.
- Each member watches over the other members of the squad in brotherly love.
- Each member participates in learning about praying during the Covenant Prayer Time every Wednesday, and Grace Prayer Time every Friday.
- Each member participates in praying together during the Covenant Prayer Time every Wednesday, and Grace Prayer Time every Friday.
- Each member participates faithfully in observing every Wednesday as our Covenant Day of Prayer and Fasting.
- Each member participates during 1st Friday Grace Prayer Watch between 9pm & 3am at the Diocesan Hq.
- Each member participates during Signs & Wonders Vigil, every last Friday of the month by 9.pm.
- Each member participates at other times as may be directed by the local pastor, as authorised by or the leadership of CLC.
- Each shares the testimonies of the goodness of the Lord in answering our prayers.
GRACE PRAYER SQUAD
- We are commencing the Grace Prayer Squad, at the leading of the Lord
- Each Squad is made up of five members, one leader and four others
- We all observe every Wednesday as our Covenant day of fasting and prayer. We fast from 6am to 6pm
- We all meet in our Sanctuary from 5pm – 7pm to study, pray, and to observe the Holy Communion
- Below is the schedule of the meeting every Wednesday
5.00 – 5.30pm 30mins Preparation/Opening/Worship
5.30- 5.50pm 20mins Bible Study
5.50 – 6.30pm 40mins Prayer Squad
6.30 – 6.40pm 10mins Corporate Prayers
6.40- 6.50pm 10mins Communion/Breaking of Bread
6.50 – 7.00pm 10mins Offering & Closing
- Our Covenant Keeping God will answer our prayers as we seek Him with all our heart
“Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again, I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18: 18-20